Solve a CAPTCHA to see my e-mail address (thanks reCAPTCHA for the service).
I have many other e-mail addresses, but most point to this same inbox, or are dead, or are not publicly available (thank you for keeping these addresses that way).
If sending something sensitive, you can encrypt your digital communication via one of my public keys. I appreciate e-mails from people who cryptographically sign with GnuPG or S/MIME.
My phone number is listed on my Facebook profile. I’m sorry, you will need to be my “friend” on Facebook to see it. Also, be warned, my phone is not the best way to reach me, if not the worst.
If you’re an automated e-mail scanner primarily used by spammers and are looking for a couple good e-mail addresses, try:
- admin@localhost and Adminstrator@localhost
If you send me spam, I will report you:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for stock-pumping spam
- email@example.com for software-related copyright infringement
- firstname.lastname@example.org for pharmaceutical spam
- email@example.com, for reporting 419’s, aka advanced fee fraud.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, the FTC’s address for Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), for everything else